24 July 2003
including Change 1, Jan 2004 and Change 2, March 2005
18. Boiler Use: Enter the primary purpose of the boiler (space heating, power
generation, cogeneration, process load, etc.).
19. Combustion Control: Enter the combustion control manufacturer and indicate if
automatic or semi-automatic.
21. Flue Gas Temperature: Enter, in degrees Fahrenheit, the temperature of the flue
gas immediately after the boiler.
Manufacturer: Enter the name of the safety valve manufacturer.
Number: Enter the number of the safety valves on the unit.
Size: Enter the size of the safety valves.
PSI Settings: Enter the lifting pressure of the safety valves.
26. Condition: Enter the condition of the safety valve or valves as Satisfactory or
27. Manufacturer: Enter the name of the primary fuel firing equipment manufacturer in
column 1 and the alternate fuel in column 2.
Type: Enter the type of firing equipment (including the alternate).
29. Fuel Grade: Enter the primary and secondary fuel types, grade, e.g., natural gas,
No. 2 fuel oil, No. 6 fuel oil, etc.
Inspector's Comments: Enter any comment regarding boiler discrepancies, etc.
Attachments: Enter yes or no.
32. Signature: Signature of Commanding Officer or other person authorized to
forward the report.