Turbine Generators. Turbine generators shall be tested in accordance with
ASME Performance Test Code, PTC 6.1 Interim Test Code for An Alternative Procedure for
Testing Steam Turbines.
The following are the major measurements which must be made for a
condensing turbine in a reheat regenerative cycle using superheated inlet steam.
Measurements for a non-reheat, back pressure, or automatic extraction turbine are
similar in principle.
2) HP turbine throttle pressure.
5) Cold reheat temperature.
6) IP Turbine throttle temperature.
7) IP Turbine throttle pressure.
8) LP Turbine throttle temperature.
9) LP Turbine throttle pressure.
11) Generator output.
13) Generator power factor.
14) Boiler feed pump discharge temperature.
15) Boiler feed pump discharge pressure.
16) Superheater spray flow.
17) Reheater spray flow.