6) Water and steam side pressure drop.
Heat Loss Method
a) The following are the major measurements which must be made for heat
1) Auxiliary steam flow from steam generator.
2) Auxiliary steam temperature.
3) Auxiliary steam pressure.
4) Blowdown flow.
5) Carbon monoxide at economizer outlet.
6) Coal flow.
7) Cold reheat pressure.
8) Cold reheat temperature.
9) Cold reheat flow (calculated by PTC 6 methods).
10) Drum pressure.
11) Feedwater flow at economizer inlet.
12) Feedwater pressure at economizer inlet.
13) Feedwater temperature at economizer inlet
14) Flue gas temperature at air heater outlet.
15) Hot reheat pressure.
16) Hot reheat temperature.
17) Main steam pressure.
18) Main steam temperature.
19) Motor power.