20) Flue gas oxygen at economizer outlet.
21) Pulverizer reject flow.
22) Reheat desuperheating spray flow.
23) Reheat desuperheating spray pressure.
24) Reheat desuperheating spray temperature.
25) Sootblowing steam flow.
26) Sootblowing steam temperature.
27) Sootblowing steam pressure.
29) Superheat desuperheating spray flow.
30) Superheat desuperheating spray temperature.
31) Superheat desuperheating spray pressure.
In addition to these measured parameters, a fuel ultimate analysis,
fuel heating value, and ash (if any) heating values are required.
b) As a result of calculations based on PTC 4.1 methods, the following
performance parameters can be quantified.
1) Steam generator efficiency.
3) Steam temperature and control range.
4) Exit flue gas temperature.
5) Water and steam side pressure drop.
184.108.40.206 Condensers. Condensers shall be tested in accordance with ASME Performance
Test Code, PTC 12.2 Steam Condensing Apparatus.
a) The following are the major measurements which must be made.
1) Circulating water flow.
2) Condenser pressure.