7) Intercooler inlet and outlet gas temperatures (for multistage
8) Discharge air or gas temperature.
9) Cooling water flows to individual cylinders and coolers.
10) Cooling water inlet temperatures to individual cylinders and
11) Cooling water outlet temperatures to individual cylinders and
14) Indicated power.
In addition to these measured parameters, the gas composition is
b) As a result of calculations based on PTC 9 methods, the following
performance parameters can be quantified.
1) Compression ratio.
2) Isentropic power.
3) Volumetric efficiency.
4) Stage compression efficiency.
7) Power economy (units of power per unit of capacity).
22.214.171.124 Heat Exchangers. Feedwater heaters and auxiliary cooling water heat
exchangers shall be tested in accordance with ASME Performance Test Code, PTC 12.1
Closed Feedwater Heaters.