1 January 2001
Table 2-18. Clean Agent Systems ITM Tasks (Continued)
As Part of
1. Visually Check:
a. Pipe hangers.
b. Heads for obstruction.
c. Piping for leaks.
d. Riser condition.
b. Panels secured and indicator
C. Notification appliances in
d. Manual stations in place and
e. Nozzles' covers in place.
Carbon Dioxide Systems. Detection devices for actuation are addressed in
paragraph 2-2.2. Technical guidance on the tasks is contained in NFPA 12.
Table 2-19. Carbon Dioxide Systems ITM Tasks
1. Liquid Level (low
1. Verify adequate liquid level with
tank level gauge.
1. Piping and Nozzles
1. Inspect piping for condition and
2. Check nozzles for obstruction and
2. Flexible Hoses
1. Inspect for damage.
3. Low Pressure Tanks
1. Check level and pressure gauges.
2. Verify valve alignment.
4. High Pressure Cylinders
1. Inspect for condition and securing.
5. Actuation System
1. Exercise control panel function
including zone valve operation.
2. Inspect manual actuators for
3. Check times and time delay (pre-