Table 10 (Continued)
19F3A and 19F3C Structures
CLASS 2 DAY
7 414 600 L
23 376 330 L
AFFF Concentrate (100%)
21 224 L
Notes: 1. The water category includes the water portion of the
AFFF (94 percent water, 6 percent AFFF for design).
2. 45 percent of the water usage for a class occurs on
the first day of class. However, since the
successive classes overlap, the design daily water
consumption equals the values for one 2-day class.
3. The greatest weekly consumption is four times that
for a single class.
4. The 2-day class totals are for a 0412 class.
5. The weekly rate is four times the 2-day class rate.
6. The monthly consumption includes seven 0412 classes
and six 0424 classes.
b) The following utility rates should easily support
the 0419 and 0418 courses because both have fewer fires per
class. The 0418 course, when it is taught in the 19F3A and
19F3C, should be similar to when it is taught in the 19F1A and
19F1B. Only one course type can be taught in the 19F3A and
19F3C at any given time.
a) There should be a foam reel in Compartment 2 which
should get its foam from the FS on the east side of the roof and
a FR between the Compartment 1 and 2 exterior doors. This
second FR should get its foam from the FS on the west side of