CCB Application Notes:
1. Character(s) preceded & followed by these symbols ( ) or ( )
are super- or subscripted, respectively.
EXAMPLES: 42m3 = 42 cubic meters
= carbon dioxide
2. All degree symbols have been replaced with the word deg.
3. All plus or minus symbols have been replaced with the symbol +/-.
4. All table note letters and numbers have been enclosed in square
brackets in both the table and below the table.
5. Whenever possible, mathematical symbols have been replaced with
their proper name and enclosed in square brackets.