Design Guide: Recreation Centers Introduction January 1976
(1) Insure that the functional requirements
of the using service are incorporated into the
(2) Insure that the requirements of the
using service fall within the scope of the
guidelines in this guide.
(3) Insure that all deviations from this guide
requested by the using service are adequately
explained in project design analysis.
(4) Insure that the quality standards for
overall design are emphasized as stated herein.
(5) Insure that the assemblage of user
information is complete at the completion of
the project, and provided, together with
completion records required by AR 415-20, to
the using service.