1 January 2001
Table 2-16. Wet Chemical Systems ITM Tasks (Continued)
1. Replace detection devices
1. Conduct hydrostatic test for
1. Storage Vessels
pressure cylinders in accordance
with OSHA and DOT standards.
As Part of
1. Visually Check:
a. Pipe hangers.
b. Heads for obstruction.
c. Riser condition.
b. Panels secured and indicator
c. Notification appliances in place.
d. Manual stations in place and
e. Nozzles' covers in place.
Halon Systems. Detection devices for actuation are addressed
2-2.2. Technical guidance on the tasks is contained in NFPA 12A.
Table 2-17. Halon Systems ITM Tasks
1. Inspect piping and nozzles for
condition and orientation.
2. Flexible Hoses
1. Inspect for damage.
3. Storage Vessels
1. Inspect storage containers'
exterior (tanks, spheres,
4. Agent and Propellant
1. Verify quantity of agent is
2. Verify pressure of agent/
propellant is sufficient.
1. Inspect manual actuators for
2. Test actuation without agent